Loliful is a platform for individuals to create and share authentic content online. The nature of this content might be funny to some people who pretend to have sense of humour. The purpose is to be creative and smart.
Intro is the first and important part of the joke. It is usually unique and has potential to create wonderful jokes.
Outro is the second part of the joke, which is posted in response to a Intro.
Joke is the combination of funny Intro and funny Outro that makes one smile.
Like is the discrete representation of your affection towards the Joke entity.
Card is the graphical representation of the Joke. It is a subject to be shared among friends, relatives, random strangers and, sometimes, people you don’t really like or even care.
Normally you are free to post whatever you think is funny. However it is not smart nor funny to share anything that:
- Is illegal (copyright or trademark infringement)
- Is personal and confidential information (if you think that your friends credit card number is funny, please think again)
- Threatens, harasses (make fun, not fear)
- Pornography (or any other illegal sexual content)
- Links to other websites or emails (links are not funny)
- Spam or any kind of advertisement
In addition to not submitting unwanted content, the following behaviours are prohibited on Loliful
- Asking for likes or engaging in likes manipulations
- Breaking Loliful or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Loliful or its users
We have a number of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Removal of account
- Removal of content
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Maybe asking before nicely
- Collecting users’ reports of abuse
- Making our mascot face sad to angry